|Membership Is Open To:
Michigan Registered Nurses in administrative practice
across the care continuum, including:
- Nurse Executives
- Nurse Managers
- Editors of Nursing Journals
- Educators in Nursing Administration/Management
- Students Enrolled in Nursing Administration Curriculum
- Retired Nurse Leaders
|Benefits Of Membership Include:
- Access to all portions of this web site
- Networking with Peers.
The state organization
is arranged into regional districts which provide networking
through business and educational meetings.
- Continuing Education.
MONE offers annual spring
and fall conferences. Regional groups sponsor additional
offerings throughout the year.
- Opportunity to influence Policy/Legislation.
Board members and committee chairpersons distribute
newsletters throughout the year.
- inform you about pending legislation
- provide you with MONE and other state/national
organizations' position statements.
- connect you to other sources for more information
- Collaboration with leaders in other organizations.
MONE offers opportunity to bring leaders together
for collaboration committees and activities.
|Current Membership Roster