|MEMBERSHIP IS OPEN TO:
|Michigan Registered Nurses in administrative
practice across the care continuum, including:
- Nurse Executives
- Nurse Managers
- Editors of Nursing Journals
- Educators in Nursing Administration/Management
- Students Enrolled in Nursing Administration
- Retired Nurse Leaders
|BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP INCLUDE:
- Access to all portions of this web site
- Networking with Peers.
The state organization
is arranged into regional districts which provide
networking through business and educational meetings.
- Continuing Education.
MONE offers annual
spring and fall conferences. Regional groups sponsor
additional offerings throughout the year.
- Opportunity to influence Policy/Legislation.
Board members and committee chairpersons distribute
newsletters throughout the year.
- inform you about pending legislation
- provide you with MONE and other state/national
organizations' position statements.
- connect you to other sources for more information
- Collaboration with leaders in other organizations.
MONE offers opportunity to bring leaders together
for collaboration committees and activities.
|CURRENT MEMBERSHIP ROSTER